Address: Prani Vigyan Bhawan M- Block New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700053
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR 10000
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR Rs.10,000 + HRA (30%) pm
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : Intermediate/Graduate with experience in computer operation
Experience requirements ( अनुभव ) : Working experience in MS office. Previous working experience as an accountant.
No of govt vacancies ( रिक्तियों की संख्या ) : 01
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/01/25
How to apply for ZSI vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) : Walk-in-Interviews will be held at 10.30 hrs on 25.01.2019 at Marine National Park Office, Forest Colony, Jamnagar and on 28.01.2019 at Marine Biology Regional Centre, ZSI-Chennai depending on the number of applications received. Candidates are advised to send a soft copy (editable) of their application along with certificates (to below mentioned email ids) at least 3 days in advance to the date of Interview with a mention of their preferred interview location in order of preference. Hard copy of application should be produced along with original certificates on the date of interview.
General instructions ( सामान्य निर्देश ) : 1. Age ofcandidates appearing, preferablyshall be within28 years as on 31 stJanuary, 2019. Upper age limit may be relaxed by considering their previous experiences. Upper age limitation will also be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 3 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC category.
2. Candidates should appear to the walk-in-interview on the mentioned dateswith the duly filled-in application (given below) and all their original educational qualification/experience certificates, proof for date of birth etc. and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed). Candidates should e-mail a soft copy (editable) of their application at least 3 days in advance to their date of Interview to the following email ids: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
3. No travel expenses will be paid to the candidates.
4. The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of Indiawebsite (http://zsi.gov.in) and MNP website (http://mnpcs.gov.in).
5. Director, ZSI reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason. He also reserves the right to relax qualification, marks and age, depending on the experience of the candidate relevant to the project objectives.
6. For any queries contact: Dr. Ch. Satyanarayana (09433325559), Chennai and Dr. R. Chandran (07818046452), Jamnagar.
Detail of interview: 10.30 hrs on 25.01.2019 & 28.01.2019
Venue of interview: Marine National Park Office, Forest Colony, Jamnagar and on and Marine Biology Regional Centre, ZSI-Chenna.
Newly Announced jobs
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 312 Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 22 January 2020
- DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019 – 1817 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy – Last Date 23 January 2020
- SSC CHSL 2020 – Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam 2019 – Last Date 10 January
- Coal India MT Recruitment 2019 – 1326 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy – Last Date 19 January 2020
- HPPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2019 – 1096 Staff Nurse, Conductor & Various Vacancy – Last Date 30 January 2020
- OSSC SI Recruitment 2019 – 283 Sub Inspector (CPSE-2018) Vacancy – Last Date 30 January 2020
- OSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 294 Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper Vacancy – Last Date 30 January 202...
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019 – 185 Operator, Maintainer & Driver Vacancy – Last Date 21 January 2020
- NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – 154 Assistant Manager (Grade A) Vacancy – Last Date 31 January 2020
- Security Printing Press, Hyderabad Jr. Technician Recruitment 2019 – 29 Jr. Technician & Firemen Vacancy – Last Date 08 ...